Monday 16 April 2012

Uncut Magazine 88: Summer Of Motown – September 2004



















UNCUT 2004 09: - Summer Of Motown – September 2004 


1. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – Nowhere To Run
2. Junior Walker & The All-Stars – (I'm A) Road Runner
3. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
4. The Temptations – Law Of The Land
5. Marvin Gaye – This Love Starved Heart Of Mine (It's Killing Me)
6. Diana Ross & The Supremes – Love Child
7. The Dazz Band– Let It Whip
8. Undisputed Truth – Mama, I Got A Brand New Thing
9. Barbara McNair – Lone Lonely Town
10. Jimmy Ruffin – It's A Desperate Situation
11. Barrett Strong – Money (That's What I Want)
12. The Four Tops – It's The Same Old Song
13. Barbara Randolph – I Got A Feeling
14. The Isley Brothers – Got To Have You Back
15. Teena Marie – I'm A Sucker For Your Love

Artwork By (Design) - Kerrin Hands
Compilation Producer - Andrew Tidbell, Mick Meikleham
Compiled By - Allan Jones, Paul Lester, Roy Carr
Mastered By  - Andrew Thompson
Format: mp3 @ 320Kbps
Link in Comments

2 comments: