Sunday 5 February 2012

Uncut Magazine 22: Unconditionally Guaranteed 2


UNCUT UG-3 9: Unconditionally Guaranteed 2 - March 1999

1. XTC – River Of Orchids
2. Dave Alvin – Abilene
3. Julian Cope – Trampoline
4. Sebadoh – Tree
5. The Creatures – Prettiest Thing 
6. Robert Wyatt – I'm A Believer
7. Gillian Welch – My Morphine
8. The Paradise Motel – Hollywood Landmines
9. Echo And The Bunnymen – Forgiven
10. The Webb Brothers – Beyond The Biosphere
11. Mansun – I Care
12. Beth Orton – Couldn't Cause Harm
13. Todd Rundgren – Zen Archer
14. Smog – I Could Drive Forever
15. Spacemen 3 – Revolution
16. Dean Martin – Ain't That A Kick In The Head

Compiled By – Allan Jones, Roy Carr
Design – Norman McLeod
Format: mps @ 320kbps
Link in Comments

7 comments:

  1. Cheers to Roddus for this one http://lix.in/-ad68c5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help with these. I think it would be cool later on to have these all in descending order on your blog. You can insert posts any where on the blog by changing the post date. But I wouldn't do this when you first post them as people won't know they have been posted. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally would like everything to be in chronological order. Was thinking of actually amending the dates to reflect the year and month they were released but decided against that and used the labels function instead. But down the line, I'd definitely like to clean up the posting order.

      Delete
  3. Some highlights from this compilation include the cool "Trampoline" from Julian Cope, I'm not too familiar with his solo stuff but really dig Teardrop Explodes, and Trampoline is a great indie pop song, 3 stars. The Webb Brothers song has potential to become much liked. There is plenty else of interest here but nothing that really snags my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add working links to this album thanks!

    ReplyDelete