Friday 17 February 2012

Uncut Magazine 61: Hard Rain Vol 1 - June 2002


UNCUT 2002-05: Hard Rain Vol 1 - June 2002

"A tribute to Bob Dylan"

1. The Waterboys - Girl From The North Country
2. Bill Kirchen - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
3. Johnny Marr - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
4. Howard Devoto & Luxuria - She's Your Lover Now
5. Thea Gilmore - I Dreamed I Saw Saint Augustine
6. The Band - When I Paint My Masterpiece
7. The Hollies - The Times They Are A - Changin'
8. Robert Palmer - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
9. Cat Power - Paths Of Victory
10. Todd Rundgren - Most Likely You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine
11. Thurston, Kim & Epic - Sitting On A Barbed Wire Fence
12. Mary Lou Lord - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
13. Manfred Mann - With God On Our Side
14. Cassandra Wilson - Shelter From The Storm
15. The Nice - She Belongs To Me
16. Paul Weller - I Shall Be Released

Artwork By (Design) - Kerrin Hands
Compilation Producer - Andrew Tidbell, Mick Meikleham
Compiled By - Allan Jones, Roy Carr
Mastered By (Mastering Engineer)  - Andrew Thompson
Recorded: 1965-2002
Format: mp3 @ 320kbps
Link in Comments

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Files are corrupted - zip file opens but the tracks slip when loaded into iTunes so are unlistenable - please upload - many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've downloaded and tested this and it seems fine. What tracks are giving you problems?

      Delete